Bringing LR/AR Grade Sulphuric Acid made in a Borosilicate Glass Facility to the market from De Dietrich Process Systems, Germany, Trident Group is the best hub to buy sulphuric acid.
Sulphuric Acid And Manufacturing Process
Sulphuric acid is a dehydrating agent, an oxidizing agent, and a powerful mineral acid. The acid is a clear liquid with no colour. When it comes into contact with water, it becomes soluble and produces heat.
When it comes into contact with wood or most other organic materials, it will sear. It doesn’t have much of a chance of catching fire. The density of the acid is 15 pounds per gallon. The inhalation of the acid could be hazardous to one’s health. The exposure rate and concentration determine it. In India, you may find many offers online to buy sulphuric acid .
The steps involved in the manufacturing of sulphuric acid are as follows:
Step 1: Sulphur dioxide preparation.
SO2 is made by burning sulphur in the presence of extra air, resulting in a product that reacts with oxygen, which aids the following stage.
SO2 (g) = S(s) + O2 (g)
Step 2: Sulphur dioxide is broken down into sulphur trioxide.
Sulphur trioxide is generated when sulphur dioxide interacts 1:1 with oxygen at a temperature of 400 °C–450 °C and a pressure of 1-2 atm in the presence of V2O5 as a catalyst at a temperature of 400 °C–450 °C and a pressure of 1-2 atm. In nature, this reaction is reversible.
2SO3 (g) = 2SO2(g) + O2(g)
Step 3: Sulphur trioxide is generated and converted into concentrated H2SO4.
Oleum is the final product of this process.
H2S2O7 (l) = H2SO4 + SO3(g)
2H2SO4 (l) = H2S2O7(l) + H2O(l)
Trident’s sulphuric acid advantages or uses:-
- COMMERCIAL AND BATTERY GRADES (AR GRADE – Analytical Reagent)
- Industries that deal with batteries
- Manufacturers of Detergent
- Manufacturer of alum for the pulp and paper industry
- Manufacturers of textiles and dyes
- Plants for the Steel Industry
- Chemicals, both organic and inorganic
- ETP – Effluent Treatment Plant
- LR GRADE (Laboratory Reagent)
- Chemicals for Laboratory
- Pharmaceuticals and drugs
- Manufacturers of High-End Batteries
Overuse or disadvantage of sulphuric acid:
- Sulphuric acid is corrosive to metals, biological tissue, and stone at high concentrations and has an environmental disadvantage.
- Sulphuric acid can enter the atmosphere and generate acid rain, destroying particular structures and surroundings due to the acid’s ability to eat away at metals.
- When sulphuric acid comes into contact with skin, it is corrosive and can cause chemical burns .
- If splashed in the eyes, sulphuric acid can cause blindness, and fumes burn the lungs.
- The scientists must don a full protective bodysuit with rubber gloves, boots, chemical goggles, and a face shield to keep them safe from sulphuric acid.
Trident India: The Leading Sulphuric Acid Manufacturer
Trident, India’s top Sulphuric Acid maker, now offers LR/AR Grade Sulphuric Acid produced in a Borosilicate Glass Facility from De Dietrich Process Systems, Germany, one of the world’s leading glass plant manufacturers.
We have the unique distinction of having the largest LR/AR grade Sulphuric Acid capacity in India. Our corrosion-resistant Borosilicate glass manufacturing factory allows us to provide you with superior quality, consistency, scale, and efficiency.
The Product: Laboratory Reagent (LR) Grade
Its chemical formula is H2SO4. Trident specializes in three classes of sulphuric acid, each of which has a different composition and may be used for various purpose . In North India, the firm is one of the leading manufacturers of sulphur-based acid.
The company employs the Double Conversion Double Absorption (DCDA) method for the most effective use of energy and the lowest emissions. DCDA, or Double Contact Double Absorption, is the next step in the Contact Process. Therefore, you can buy sulphuric acid from Trident Group to get the best quality.