The bachelor of business administration distance MBA from the NMIMS program is a three-year program. Students who have passed their intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks from the educational board are eligible for this course. This distant university costs a total tuition of 1, 31,000 INR for this degree, but the applicant must pay it all at once; if students pay annually, the fee is 47,000 INR, and if students pay semester-by-semester, the fee is 25000 INR.
Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate curriculum that focuses on accounting, economics, and related subjects. NMIMS offers this curriculum on a three-year cycle. It charges 94000 INR in whole, 33,000 INR every year, and 18,000 INR per semester. To be eligible to enroll in this program at this university, candidates must complete 10+2 from an accredited board and get at least 50% in their 12th board examinations in any stream.
NMIMS Distance MBA Information Technology and System Management
Students who grasp the principles of information technology and its numerous applications in a variety of sectors typically pick this course for specialization. The course is divided into four semesters. The candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or an AIU-accredited school with a minimum of 50% grades.
The distance MBA from NIMS program is geared toward those interested in management and business analytics. This program lasts two years and consists of four semesters of academic study. Students should meet their educational requirements, which include graduating with a minimum of 55% in their graduation degree and a minimum of two years of work experience. MBA courses involve topics such as business management, marketing, finance, and communication. The entire price for the MBA program at NMIMS is around 4 lakh INR.
Exam Pattern for NMIMS Distance Education in 2022
Assignments, presentations, tests, and a project report comprise the examination approach. Exams are compose of a variety of components, including objective and application-orient tests. Both of these components must be supplied electronically.
Postgraduate students are expect to submit projects worth up to 100 points to the institution.
The question paper is composite, containing both multiple choice and descriptive or comprehensive questions.
NMIMS Distance Education Previous examination papers
NMIMS University does not make available genuine previous papers. There are just five accessible prior paper examples. These examinations are develop by the university’s expertise for applicants preparing for the NPAT exam. It is a university-administer entrance examination used to identify eligible applicants for undergraduate and integrat degree programs. The paper is divided into components that assess quantitative, verbal, and general intellect, as well as English language skills.
NMIMS Guidelines for Distance Education
To prepare for the NMIMS admission exams, administer mock examinations and analyze them to determine your strengths and shortcomings.
- Complete your curriculum vitae.
- Speed is very important when it comes to figuring out what someone meant. Applicants must strive to improve their calculating speed.
- Daily newspaper reading can help you improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- It is important to solve several old papers. It will improve your ability to solve puzzles and riddles.
- Dates to remember: In the first week of June 2022, the results would be release. It will start in June 2022, the third week.
Application Process for NMIMS Distance Education in 2022
To begin, click here to see the official NMIMS distance education website.
- Complete the university’s registration form.
- You must pay the Admission cost specified.
- Visit the enrollment partner with all required documentation.
- Academic transcripts, job experience, passport-sized pictures, and identification images.
- The university doesn’t do interviews for the programs. In place of that, it has “selection sessions.” Both MBA(X) and MBA(X) (WX).
- The counselor will check your papers before uploading them to the system in their current state.
- Pay the fee then. There are TWO methods of fee submission, namely online and by check payable to NMIMS.
- After confirmation of all of the preceding processes, the applicant’s admission Should be final.
- Finally, the candidate will receive an ID or student number to show that they’re a student. It is issue upon approve of the paperwork and fees by the university.