Decorating a home is something that every homemaker loves to do at their level. But room makeovers or DIY decorative activities inspired by YouTube or Pinterest do not amount to interior designing. It is just interior decorating. Interior decorating is to beautify the living space with decorative substances to make it aesthetically pleasing. While interior design is a broad concept that involves understanding the behavior of people living in a home and creating functionality by making it beautiful. Interior designers in Bangalore will design your area into a beautiful mini place by layout concepts, remarkable color design, and furnishing.
In a nutshell, we can say that an interior designer can decorate but an interior decorator cannot. If you are looking for more than a decorating expert, Carafina can be your best partner. So, let us see how an interior designer is different from an interior decorator.
How work of interior designers differs from interior decorator
- Interior designers work on precise and synchronized methodology. Interior designers in Delhi are creative thinkers, do analysis, and are experienced. They also have the vision to design an interior space and make it visually pleasing. They work closely with architects to design the interior space and create functionality for a room within a building.
- They plan and implement both designing and renovating interiors. From the initial floor plan, and structure arrangement to artwork and decoration, they are the experts in all. So, their work is not just to enhance the look but also to enhance the function of the living space.
- They design a space considering various concepts like accessibility, functionality, efficiency, building codes, and safety norms.
- Interior decorators take up the task of decorating a room to create a pleasant look or makeover. In other words, you can say they are experts in furnishing spaces with beautiful or fashionable things. While working on a project, they take the style inspiration, the color scheme, and the texture of a place to make it unique and stylish.
- They use paints, fabric, furnishing, and decorative substances to produce a seamless look in the room. They are skilled in turning a place aesthetic by giving it an artistic shape. They help the clients choose a style, and color scheme, and buy furniture, and decorative pieces.
- Fabrics, art, lighting, furniture & fixtures, and accessories are considerations upon which the interior decorators work.
Who will help you in a better way?
When you know the difference between the two, you can decide whether a designer or a decorator shall be a better option. When you choose a professional interior designer like “Carafina”, they work especially as per your specific requirements with a detailed interior approach.
Being a professional, they will help you figure out the best look of your room. They work as per your choice and personality. What they can offer to you and your home is countless. Delivering a comprehensive range of interior designing solutions and services, they actively engaged in all parts of space preparation and completion.
An interior designer deals with structural changes, aesthetics, accessibility, and movement of the spaces where we live. Working with architects and builders, make your home come alive. They have understanding and experience that are unmatchable with any interior decorator. So, choosing an interior designer is always a good decision when you move into a new home.
When you hire a professional for changes in your home, you should be clear with “WHAT YOU NEED.” Interior designers can perfectly handle space planning and structural designing. Even they collaborate with the builders and architects. When you need aesthetic assistance like decoration, paint, choosing lights, and furnishing, interior decorators are there for it. So, contact Carafina, a trendy and reputed Interior designer in Bangalore who can turn your home into a beautiful place. You will get better services at affordable prices that perfectly suit your pocket size.