The Chamber of Commerce of Milan-Monza and Brianza-Lodi offers a great opportunity for companies up to medium size who wish to take part in an increasingly complete and advanced digitalization : the I4.0 Digital Voucher Call for the year 2019 has the objective of “financing, through the use of grants (vouchers), the dissemination of culture and digital practice in micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MPMI), of all economic sectors and improve the positioning of Milan, Monza Brianza and Lodi as tourist destinations at national and international level through interventions capable of increasing the innovation of the sector . “
The contributions therefore relate to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in the Lombardy provinces and provide for a minimum investment of 5,000 euros against the disbursement of a maximum contribution equal to an amount of 15,000 euros.
According to what was released by the Chamber of Commerce, the intensity of the contribution is equal to half of the eligible costs with the exception of two specific categories , for the qualities this instead reaches 60% :
- Companies established before the year 2000
For these last two categories, the maximum amount paid may be 18,000 euros .
Who can therefore benefit from the facilitations for digital practice and culture made available by the call? Let’s see the stakeholders :
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises from all economic sectors, as defined in Annex I to Regulation no. 651/2014 of the European Commission, with registered office and / or local units – at least at the time of liquidation – in the territorial district of the Milan Monza Brianza Lodi Chamber of Commerce, and in compliance with the payment of the annual fee.
- These beneficiary companies must be active, in good standing with the registration in the Business Register.
This is an opportunity of greatest interest for companies in the Lombardy provinces, above all because the investments that can be financed are numerous and particularly interesting. In fact, the voucher provides for non-repayable grants aimed at technological innovation projects with admissible expenses in consultancy / training services (mandatory) and in the purchase of goods and instrumental services useful for the acquisition of so-called “enabling” technologies.
So let’s see a more specific detail of the investments that can be financed:
- Solutions for advanced manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Vertical and horizontal integration
- Industrial Internet and IoT
- Cybersecurity and business continuity
- Big Data and Analytics
- Supply chain digital technological solutions aimed at optimizing supply chain management, logistics and the management of relations with the various players (eg systems that enable Drop Shipping, “warehouse zeroing” and “just in time” solutions )
- Software, platforms and digital applications for the management and coordination of business processes with high integration characteristics of service activities (intra-company communication, company-field with telematic integration of on-field devices and mobile devices, telematic detection of performance and failures of on-field devices; including activities related to information and management systems (e.g. ERP, MES, PLM, SCM, CRM, etc.) and design and use of tracking technologies (RFID, barcode, etc.)
- Solutions for the application and implementation of software related to Artificial Intelligence
- Solutions for the application and implementation of software related to the Blockchain
- E-commerce systems
- Mobile and / or Internet payment systems, fintech
- EDI systems, Electronic Data Interchange
- Georeferencing and GIS
- Technologies for the in-store customer experience
- RFID, barcode, tracking systems
- System integration applied to process automation
The structure draws upon a perusing writing survey of studies looking at aspects, measurements and techniques. For the appraisal of the computerized change of associations. The system has been approve by applying it to an example of 400 Italian exhibition halls and further meetings with historical center chiefs.
For interested companies, applications for grants must be submitted from 12 noon on July 16, 2019, strictly by electronic submission .