Because of low Cibil Score and unstable income levels, many people in India are unable to obtain a credit card quickly. To readily obtain a credit card, you must maintain a Cibil Score of 750 or higher. However, if you don’t have a high CIBIL score, then you can apply for the Slice Card. You can attain this credit card if you are above 18 years of age. On the other hand, it comes with numerous features and a huge credit limit as well. Also you do not need to pay any joining or renewal fee. This credit card also enables you to split your payments into three installments without having to pay any additional fees.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
In order to obtain a Slice credit card, there is some eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill. The eligibility criteria and the documents required to apply for the Slice credit card are as follows:
- This credit card is available to salaried individuals.
- It is also available to self-employed individuals.
- To obtain this card, you must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- To obtain the Slice Credit Card, you will need to provide verification of your address, identity, and income.
Features and Benefits of Slice Credit Card
There are several features and benefits that come along with the Slice credit card. Some of those features and benefits are as follows:
- Get up to 2% cash back on every transaction.
- Divide your bill into three equal installments without incurring any additional fees or interest.
- There is no annual fee or a joining fee.
- Offers a credit limit of upto INR 10 Lakh.
- Accepted by 99.95% of merchants in the country that accept credit cards powered by VISA.
- To apply for this card, you will not need a credit score.
- To obtain this card, you must be at least 18 years old.
- By taking notes or adding tags, you can split bills with friends.
- On your mobile phone, you can access your credit card passbook.
Credit Limit- The slice super card has a predetermined maximum and minimum credit limit. The Slice credit card has a maximum limit of INR 10 lakh and a minimum limit of INR 2000. On the other hand, when you apply for the card, you will know the actual credit limit. The issuer will set the limit based on your income and card usage history.
How is it Different from other cards?
There are various features that separates the SLice credit card from the rest of the credit cards that are available in the market. However, the key feature that differentiates this card from the other credit cards present in the market is the ability to split your bills into three equal installments without having to pay any additional charges. While compared to other credit cards, EMI transactions have a fixed rate of interest and charges, but you will not be charged any additional fees when splitting payments with the Super Card.
Another factor is how much time it would take for you to obtain your Slice credit card. Generally, if you submit your documents and if the validation is complete, then you will receive your best credit cards in India acceptance within 40 seconds. After that your credit card will be delivered by the issuer after approval, within 48 hours. As a result, you can receive your credit card after 48 hours of approval.
Slice Credit Card Customer Care Service
The customer service phone number for the Slice Credit Card is 08047096430. Slice never asks for an OTP, credit card or account information over the phone. However, if you receive similar calls from Slice, then you are requested to please contact the above-listed customer service number.