You may utilize healing stones to realign your chakras for get best result through Career Astrology for your future, which are energy centers that connect the physical and etheric worlds. You may utilize crystals to balance and harmonize your chakras for do Career Astrology whether you have a single crystal or crystals in every hue.
Using Crystals to Align the Chakras
Seven major chakras go through the center core of your body. These chakras serve as a conduit for communication between your body and mind and your emotions and soul. When the chakras are out of balance or in a condition of dis-harmony, physical, mental, and spiritual disorders may arise. Chakras can become blocked, inactive, or hyperactive for a variety of causes, including emotional distress, sickness, karmic concerns, or even troubles dating back to childhood or previous lifetimes. All chakras may be aligned and balanced with crystals that vibrate at the correct frequency for each chakra.
The Seven Crucial Crystals Method
To easily align all the chakras, simply lie with a crystal on each one. For novices, you can utilize the seven essential crystals and lie on your back, placing one crystal on each chakra as follows:
- Branches – Smokey quartz
- Carnelian – sacral
- Citrine – solar plexus
- Rose quartz heart
- Chalcedony – Throat
- Amethyst – the third eye
- Crown – transparent quartz
Allow around ten minutes to lie with the crystals in place, concentrating on your breathing. Your root chakra crystal should be located just underneath it (between your knees), and your crown chakra crystal should be located directly above the top of your head. All other crystals should be placed directly on your body. After usage, thoroughly clean the crystals.
Method for Correlating Crystal Colors to Chakra Colors
Additionally, you may balance each chakra by selecting gems that match its hue. As with the prior procedure, place the root chakra crystal between your knees, the crown chakra crystal just above the top of your head, and the remaining crystals directly on each chakra. Each chakra should be represented by a crystal of the following colors:
- Red or black root
- Orange sacral
- Yellow or gold solar plexus
- Green or pink heart
- Blue Throat
- Violet or purple third eye
- White or transparent crown
Method of Clear Quartz
It’s acceptable if you don’t have an abundance of crystals in a variety of hues. Clear quartz is the most common crystal and maybe found practically anywhere.
Collect two shards of transparent quartz
- Quartz should be cleansed and programmed. While programming the quartz, say the goal of chakra alignment, for example, “These quartz pieces will align and balance my chakras.”
- On your back, lie, on the bed, table, or floor between your knees, and place one piece of programmed quartz directly over the top of your head and the other right below your root chakra.
- Concentrate on your breathing and envision energy flowing from one quartz piece to the next, passing through each of your chakras.
The Crystal Point Technique
You will need a crystal point for this procedure, which is a crystal with a point on one end and a flat end on the other. Clear quartz is ideal for this project, but any crystal point would suffice.
Purify your crystal
- Lie on your back and grasp the crystal with your non-dominant hand, exposing the tip.
- Spiral the crystal clockwise around the head chakra, forming nine concentric rings outward.
- From your crown to your third eye, hovers the point over your body while drawing a line from the crown to the third eye.
- In nine concentric rings, spirals the crystal out over your third eye chakra.
- Reattach the crystal point to your crown and reposition it above your body along the chakra line from the crown to the third eye to the throat chakra.
- After you’ve completed nine concentric rounds around the root chakra, envision energy flowing back and forth from crown to root to crown.
- Following this procedure, thoroughly clean your crystal.
Leave a Reply