When traveling in Dubai, it is best to go on a desert safari.
Dubai Desert Safari is, for some reason, one of the most popular and sought-after things in the United Arab Emirates. This is due to the soft sand, dunes in the desert, dreamy sunsets and food in a truly Bedouin camp. On my bucket list trip to Dubai, I had to make time to explore the desert.
ACTION WUSTIN SAFARI TOUR
The company you choose for your desert safari trip must be serious and reliable, so you want to make sure you choose one. If you’ve done a quick Google search to find out what your options are, you already know that there are over 100 companies offering the same. After doing a lot of research and looking at many reviews, I know with 100% certainty that Planet Adventure Travels is the best choice. There is a reason why they are on TripAdvisor No. 1!
It was important for me to find a travel agency that was timely, professional and able to handle a group of 30 people. As part of the tour, I also wanted to make sure that the quality of the tour was not sacrificed and that the sands we visited … were beautiful!
The Red Dunes Evening Desert Safari with barbecue costs $ 62 per person and includes an open buffet dinner. The trip was great! Another great reason to book Planet Adventure is to own a campsite and not share it with other travel companies. What is the point? This means you get more attention and better service.
TOUR The best in price
Dune bushing over the red sand dunes of the Lahbab Desert for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- When the sun sets in the Lahbab Desert, you can walk through the desert or try sandboarding on the red sand. • A real Bedouin camping experience, which is just right for this camp.
The tour took us to and from our hotel. Our six ground cruisers arrived early at our hotel and were ready to board. The guides were very friendly and took care of us because we were a large group. It was easy to get six people in the car and we soon became friends with our guide Abbas. It turned out like this: he was so funny; he played the best hip hop songs from the old school and we enjoyed everything!
First, our guides released the air from the wheels of our ground cruiser to the resting place. Then they took us to the desert. Sometimes we can relax in the bathroom or have a snack on the go. We also had the opportunity to rent a quad bike and start enjoying the sand. It seemed fun when some of our friends tried ATVs.
Banging in the dunes is one of the most amazing and exciting things you can do in the desert, so if you’re healthy enough, there’s no reason not to!
Also Read about: https://animixplays.net/desert-safari-dubai-by-best-tour-operator/
- Bring snacks (Arabic coffee and sweets) when you arrive at the campsite
- Try traditional Arabic clothing (Abaya and Kandura)
- Camp Camel Ride
- Bedouin activities in the camp: Henna tattoos, shisha and falcon posing are some of the things they do. • Grilled dinner buffet with local dishes (with and without vegetables) is served
- There will be belly dancing, Tanura and a fire show in the evening.
MIRACLE IS FOR YOU
- Before leaving, it is important to check the weather: When I go, the weather is warm during the day but cold at night. If you need a sweater or a light jacket, you can get one.
- Wear sunglasses and sunscreen when you go out.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. You will receive water bottles during the tour.
Do not eat 2-3 hours before the trip to prevent nausea or vomiting due to dune bashing.
- Take the camera with you. You want to remember and record this unique and unforgettable journey. If You are interested then Visit Website