Summers are here, and that blazing hot sun is shining above our heads from 7 in the morning itself. Nonetheless, we can’t stop stepping out for all the work and fun. Nothing should stop our busy lives, so it’s essential to brace our skin and protect it against the harsh UV rays.
You must keep a sunscreen cream for face and neck in your bag before going out. Even when staying at home or indoors, sunscreen application and reapplication are necessary. The regular and repeated application would make a lot of difference in your skin. It would protect the skin against premature ageing and wrinkles. But to get maximum benefits, it’s essential to apply it correctly, at the proper time and intervals. People make many mistakes while applying sunscreen; five of them are discussed below.
Read More About AnimixPlays.
Mistakes To Avoid While Applying Sunscreen
- Using Too Little: The most common mistake people make while applying sunscreen is not applying the right amount. You can never apply more sunscreen; you can only apply less. You must follow this as a rule, as using too little sunscreen cream might not be adequate to provide the necessary protection against sun exposure and UV rays. Try to follow the ‘two-finger rule,’ which states using the product on your index and middle finger and then applying it on your face. Usually, that amount is sufficient for the face and neck and gives complete protection.
- Not Reapplying: Another mistake people make is not reapplying the sunscreen frequently. Like any other makeup product, sunscreens also fade away after a while. So when you are stepping out in the sun, make sure to carry your sunscreen with you for repeated applications. After a long day of facing sweat and pollution, it is imperative to reapply sunscreen after regular intervals. The Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3 In 1 Matte-Look Daily Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ can be your perfect go-to companion. This sun cream with SPF 40 solves a dual purpose. As it is tinted, it gives an instant BB glow, and with the power of ingredients like birch, mallow, and hops, it prevents skin damage.
- Not Applying While Indoors: Some people think they need to apply sunscreen only when stepping out of the house. However, sunscreen must be a regular part of your skincare routine. Whether or not you plan to go out during the day, you must apply sunscreen cream to your face and neck every day. This is because UV-A and UV-B rays can enter indoors and affect your skin.
- Only Applying on the Face: You must apply your sunscreen on the face, neck, and hands. Several people commonly skip this as they forget to protect their hands from sun exposure. Your face and hands are the first parts of your body affected by premature ageing. Therefore, it is equally essential to protect your hands against sun tanning and sunburns.
- Not Using Enough SPF: SPF is the most crucial factor to be considered before buying a sunscreen cream for the face. Before investing in a good-quality sunscreen, ensure that it contains a high SPF. A high SPF signifies the strength of the sunscreen protection against the sun. Higher the SPF, better the sun protection. You can check out the sun cream SPF 40 from the wide range offered by Lotus Herbals.
In conclusion, you can make full use of your sunscreen and thoroughly protect your skin by avoiding the mistakes mentioned above. Furthermore, applying sunscreen in the right way keeps your skin young for a longer time.
Also, Read More About: Gojek Clone 2022 Can Turn Your Multi-Services Business Into A Huge Success